Building the right governance is key for platforms to promote or penalise good or bad behaviour.
This canvas helps you to define the rules & norms for each step in the core process. It also helps to understand the necessary governance activities you have to perform.
Instructions How to begin
1. Define the stakeholder you want to cover.
2. Put yourself into the shoes of the stakeholder and describe the current friction your platform provides and how you as the stakeholder would try to avoid them (e.g. to pay a fee).
3. Describe the good and bad behaviour you see in each step of the process.
4. Define necessary rules & norms to promote or penalise the behaviour.
5. Describe relevant governance activities to enforce the rules.